Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sant0214

Is there anything i could do at all?

ok, first of all im sorry if anyone think this is gross, but in true! noone is perfect so please no mean comment.

im being very honest, this is the most embrassing thing i have to say to the world and as for myself it is embarassing to show to my love, (fionce), family and friends. I don't go outside in public without make up, always cover in something i hate --->(make up)

i wear make up to cover them and im so sick of it. however, im great at cosmetics stuff so see my result there? you can't tell i have problem, but i felt disgusted when ppl say im beautiful or hot. i wanted to be comfortable around people i love and care about them, not having to think about myself and my imperfection all the time. Im really depressed, and i've been this way since that summer 3 years ago. I understand that everyone here is suffering as well but please if you know anything that work, tell me. and i've been trying everything you can think of. seriously, i wasted all the money on so many products, i drink water, and everything the only thing i don't do is eat vegetable, i mean i eat some but not salad! i seriously will throw up if you tell me to, my body dispite salads as long as i was born. I mean, im a girl, i'll go to college living by myself, starting a stressful new life, and what if my house burn down? i don't think i want to stand still in front of my mirror deciding whether should i make a run for my life, call 911 or apply conceal n powder first then when the emergens comes i don't have to be embarass in front of those fire men.....i mean this is only an example, and if my house was really on fire, i would seriously let it burn my face first....arg!! i hated soso much, i understand so many have it worst then i do, but people around me, and the environment i lived in, no1 have ances accept me. GOSH! my fionce and his family, especially his sisters they have flawless skin! i mean skin that look like you been photoshop! just unbelievable!! and here i am the youngest of all in there cover myself in make up, and because of his sister flawless skin they dont wear any makeup that makes him wondering y i wear make up. i mean he loves me and doesn't care but i do! i get so depress, and im really uncomfortable around him, i would constantly think about my skin n how do i look to him...that makes me upset, but i can't help not thinking about it! y'all girls know when you wear make up and the sun come in, you get really freak out cause it show your real skin tone and the mask ur wearing and the imperfection that crack off ur face.....omg!! i could go on and on about this like forever!...but anyway i have pics that include here so see and help please! and if you happen to vomit, im sorry TT.TT

and by the way, i included a kit that i was using, i think it did help me control new break out but then the scars won't go away, and my skin get really dry and irritate when apply, and this didn't happen before but recently when i apply the 2 (purple bottle) for pores prone, at night to sleep in it, and when i wake up in the morning, i would find my face with swollen red spot on my face, it just weird, and the third green bottle, help ance dry up and flake out after like 2 nights, i think it very strong, i like it but after that it leaves me ance scar, like those dark purple or red marks on my face there, and those old one, i think they starting to shrinking in, but idk....should i stop using it? i've been stop using this for 2 night now and nothing happen, no break out no dryness, no swollen face, and i've been using this since january i think or may be december....and after the money spending on products, food, medications on ance problems, there comes pore! omg! can anything else get worst? omg! ....so ok, tell me about u, wat help u ,take a look and comment plz, thanks

post-148482-1302132465_thumb.jpg right cheek

post-148482-1302132485_thumb.jpg pores

post-148482-1302132431_thumb.jpg left cheek

post-148482-1302133115_thumb.jpg the kit that i've been talking about above

post-148482-1302132530_thumb.jpg

post-148482-1302132431_thumb.jpg

post-148482-1302132465_thumb.jpg

post-148482-1302132485_thumb.jpg

post-148482-1302132530_thumb.jpg

post-148482-1302133115_thumb.jpg

omg why would i vomit ??? :shock: ... if anything im happy cuz ur face reminds me of mine.. only my face has more marks than your's...(cant tell if those are actuall acne or PIH scars) and i feel like i could help you => anyway you should try applying turmeric paste... I'm just going to copy and paste from a previous post i posted cuz its too long ^.^:

"I've been using turmric for my BAD PIH scarring and its worked increeeedibly!!! You have no idea. Of course, logically, the fading of the scars using turmeric won't happern over night. You have to be consitent with it. I've been using it since Feburary... and honeslty I'm expecting my skin to be free of scars hopefully in the summer (September at the latest)... anyway I love it because it's natural. You can buy it in its natural state- a root- or already in powder form from your local supermarket (publix, sweetbay, stores like that). After i've washed my face with my cleanser (right now im currently using proactiv's cleanser) I mix the (powdered) turmeric with a little of milk to make a paste. I apply it and leave it for like 15 min.After 15min, i wash it off and apply baking soda paste (b. soda w/ water... which i also leave for 15min) and wash my face to get rid of the light yellow stains. I also apply NATURAL vitamin e oil afterwards (d alpha tocopheryl acetate NOT dL alpha tocopheryl acetate- which is the synthetic one that causes break outs D:< ) on my face and leave overnight so that my face won't dry...Trust me even tho its "oil" it doesn't cause break outs cuz A- its natural instead of synthetic and B- vitamin e is used to get rid of scars.....

Anyway( sry for that info. overlaod lol)..while I began using turmeric for my scars, i noticed it got rid of my acne!(mild/moderate, sometimes slightly severe with occasional cysts ) ... well idk if its the turmeric by itself or my turmeric/b.soda/vit. e oil regimen that I've made... Turns out turmeric is great against acne since its a natural antiseptic, antiinflammatory and antibacterial agent.....

Okie doke.. so hopefully this "brief" response to your post was a helpful... Please let me know what your thoughts are ... and btw if you wanna do more research on turmeric google it, or look it up on this website-http://www.acne.org/messageboard/turmeric-magic-healing-t221077.html <--GREAT thread)

SN- just wanna say that just b/c i am currently using proactiv's cleanser doens't mean thats what "helped" me... NO! it was turmeric... i just happen to be using their cleanser b/c its already been paid for -.- argh(wat a waste of $$) but afterwords im just gonna buy a regualr cleanser like neutrogena or something.... the only reason why i don't ONLY rely on my turmeric/b.soda/vit. e oil regimen is because i liking washing the make up from my face first with a cleanser..

...i rly, rly, RLY hope you guys will try this... just give it a try for one week... just one week... if it doesn't help you for the better but makes things "worst"(i wouldn't see how.. but then again everyone's body is differnt) then obviously stop using the turmeric... but if it helps than AWESOME! :dance:

...if anybody is confused by anything i wrote, or has any questions feel free to PM me. Much luck!! may this be your last search for great skin :pray:"

Plz give this a shot sant0214!!! plz... if you feel more confortable doing a little bit of background research on turmeric then feel free to do so... i highly recommend you check out that thread. i previously mentioined. i <3 turmeric cuz its natural and works with my body instead of against like most chemically based cleansers do :/..

dont wry ur skin did not make me vomit :).. let me know what you think... and DEFINATELY let me know if you try it out!!! :D

much luck to ya girly!

Edited by dragonfly21

oh wow...reallly? yay!! haha this made me feel better, you know i never talk about my imperfection and being so happy cause it feel fair lol

but anyway, i definitely would try that, sound cheap, and natural enough for me, i think from all the product i've tried from heavy to light from cosmetics to medication, nothing work, and it made my suffer through it, so i'm happy to try something new...again...thanks

oh wow...reallly? yay!! haha this made me feel better, you know i never talk about my imperfection and being so happy cause it feel fair lol

but anyway, i definitely would try that, sound cheap, and natural enough for me, i think from all the product i've tried from heavy to light from cosmetics to medication, nothing work, and it made my suffer through it, so i'm happy to try something new...again...thanks

im happy to help. keep us updated i wanna see if my turmeric regimen rly helps others as much as me! :D

Your skin looks pretty healthy except for the marks. You should shave those tiny hairs from your face though.

Hope you don't mind me criticizing here, I'm doing it for your benefit.

Edited by Sopanen

If something is giving you scars, stop using it asap, before you were using this product did you get scars? are you picking/popping & are you covering up/ignoring your blemishes?