Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bxdude0102

Have pimples under control but still get TONS of blackheads?

I seem to have pimples under control, with one popping up here or there but nothing that is a big deal. However, I still get tons of blackheads almost every single day (nose is a big problem, but also get them everywhere else). This is my routine that I stick to...I've been trying to stay more "natural" and do not want to use Benzoyl Peroxide AT ALL:

Morning:

Wash with Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash (mostly I also add a drop of 100% tea tree oil to it)

Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera (use as a toner, works amazing at healing marks and problems)

Alpha Hydrox Oil-Free Formula (leave on during the day)

Desert Essence Blemish Stick (works great instead of BP spot treatment)

Alpha Hydrox Moisturizer with SPF (whenever I'll be in the sun)

Night:

Everything is the same except I use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Scrub in the shower as well and obviously don't use the moisturizer with SPF.

I also take a multivitamin everyday, try to drink 2-3 cups of green tea every day, try to eat healthy foods, and try to drink enough water during the day. I don't know what else to do!? This is actually making me very upset because no matter what I try to change or alter in my routine/daily life I STILL get blackheads every single day.