Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nimoy

Acne on chin cleared by rosacea treatments!

Finacea + metrogel have finally cleared up my acne. I'm still not convinced that I have rosacea (I have no facial reddening, just acne around my chin), but regardless, the topical rosacea treatments are working.

I am 26, female, and I've had completely intractable acne since I was 11 years old. In the past several years its mostly been constant acne on my chin, which did not respond to Dan Kern's method of treatment, or differin, and always flared up around my period.

But I've been applying finacea twice a day, and metrogel in addition at night, and in less than two weeks I don't have any big spots! I have some teeny ones, but they are barely noticeable. I still have scars from the spots that have healed, but those are fading as well.

This is really absolutely amazing to me. I recommend asking your derm about them. They are expensive, and I was skeptical, but I got samples and saw the effect immediately, so I definitely think its worth it.

You may or may not have rosacea, but the treatments could fix your acne!