Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Parki

My Eyes

Slightly off topic but :D

Recently ive started getting lines/puffiness under my eyes and I dont want it!

Ive tried using Clarins Eye Contour Balm and Clinique all about eyes but they have done very little. Ive heard cucumber and tea-bags can be useful, are they?

Are there any ways of improving the area around the eye, any good products/exercises or anything I can do.

Thanks...

Dark circles under the eyes…

Dark circles around the eyes or bags or swelling are signs of kidney or liver stress. This could be due to autointoxication, parasites, foods that stress these organs, food allergies…there could be a lot of causes, but the organs that you know are taking the hit when you have circles under your eyes are the liver and kidneys.

Have you been doing anything different? Have you been adding or taking foods away from your diet? Have you been doing different things other than your regular day that could maybe cause this? (such as being around chemicals and such) Let me know about any changes.....cheers

-Shawn-

st. ives eye and face stress gel. very good plant based ingredients in it. the ones you were using sound like creams which could make the issue worse. use a gel. i love this particular product!!!!

-di