Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was using the cetaphil facial moisturizer and...i think it gave me more acne! my face was feeling a whole lot smoother before i started using it. but then again, i guess i don't know. i don't inspect my face every day. all i see is the red sad.gif, which is everywhere because i have red marks now too. what is a good moisturizer that won't make my face feel oily and won't give me any more acne?

Personally the moisturiser I have used with greatest success has been 100% pure emu oil - it hasn't clogged my pores whatsoever, although it does leave my face feeling a little greasy for a while after application. I found it great to use whilst on accutane.

I know it sounds like it won't be good for acne, being an 'oil', but I have actually found it to be better than any commercial moisturiser I have used in the past.

It's not for everyone, but I like it. smile.gif (I get it from ebay fairly cheaply, if you're interested!)

I use Cetaphil (at night) and Oil of Olay (durring day). I put it over a small layer of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera (only on trouble areas)...

I don't think moisturizer can break you out.. As long as it it is non-comogedenic it won't clog pores.. Could just be coincidence..

yeah, i was using a lot. tongue.gif i figured since it was sunscreen too that i should just smear a lot of it on.