Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just like the topics says, if u had a choice between been overweight with perfect skin or acne with fit body, which would u pick?

for me, i think i'd rather be overweight with perfect skin.

Yes. One of my biggest problems with acne is that I have little or no control over it.

A weight problem woudn't be as upseting. Even if I never lost the weight, the fact that I knew I could try diets and lose weight would raise my self esteem. Unless you are talking about stretch marks from being fat. If I couldn't get those away I'm not sure but atleast you don't get those on your face.

I was obese and as soon as i started slimming down i got acne,now im fit and have severe acne.Life is so fair... tongue.gif you must have a defect no matter how hard u try.

I would choose acne. It has no affect on your overall (physical) health, but being overweight can cause other more serious complications down the road. Joint problems, clogged arteries....

Its not as simple as diet+exercise = weight loss. I'm sure as many of us have tried numerous acne treatments, lots of overweight people have tried various diets with out avail.

overweight, without a doubt... id just go to the gym and eat well..ANYTHING to get rid of bastard acne.

Overweight, because there are so many people that you see everyday that are obese. How many people do you see with severe acne?

Overweight, because there are so many people that you see everyday that are obese. How many people do you see with severe acne?

Id rather have acne.

However, if it was being ginger or obese with acne. Id choose being a fat bastard with shit in every mm of my face.

And look at all the fat people! I hate fat people. Sorry, but I do. An athletic teen with acne looks sooo much better then a fat bastard with clear skin. Undoubtadly. Acne does go away, and you can control it to some degree. Being fat usually means your fat for some decent amount of time, more then just a teenager.

I cant believe you are that weak to trade your acne to being a fat disgusting blob.

And look at all the fat people! I hate fat people. Sorry, but I do. An athletic teen with acne looks sooo much better then a fat bastard with clear skin. Undoubtadly. Acne does go away, and you can control it to some degree. Being fat usually means your fat for some decent amount of time, more then just a teenager.

I cant believe you are that weak to trade your acne to being a fat disgusting blob. Then youd all be hanging out at fatness.org/messageboard with diet regimens complaining that your going to kill yourself (if your heart beat you to it). Shut up and apply your BP.

No one has yet died of acne. People choose to kill themselves over their condition.

Many thousands of people die each month from obesity.

Being obese is just normal in the US. Here in australia you would look like a freak if you are obese. So I still say I would take acne.

I cant believe you are that weak to trade your acne to being a fat disgusting blob. Then youd all be hanging out at fatness.org/messageboard with diet regimens complaining that your going to kill yourself (if your heart beat you to it). Shut up and apply your BP.

wow, you sure are an ass

i thought acne made people more accepting of others and their appearances

you say you hate all fat people? not everyone can control the fact that they are fat....thats like saying you hate all people with acne......you're the kind of person who makes acne so hard for certain people

maybe this is why kyle ditched you for a new friend bb_lol.gif

and dont think im being self defensive.....im far from fat, im in decent shape

bb_eusa_naughty.gif

If I had a choice,I would stick with acne.But I both have acne and am overweight.That was nice to see.Being reminded of being called a fat disgusting blob.Aw,well.Doesn't matter to me,because I'm taking steps to stop being overweight,and stop having too much acne.There's also some people who look good,and feel great being overweight.

So,I can see through acne,and nice people can be good looking if they have the worst acne ever.And fat people can look nice if they have a nice personality.But as soon as I see that the people are complete asses,they turn ugly.I don't care if they're the most athletic,clear faced person,or the most pimply fat person,but if you're an ass,you're ugly.

So for the people who think being fat is oh so disgusting,and say hateful words about it...Think back to the times people say all those things about those of us with acne.So if you have acne,and come here thinking you're so much better than some other people who go through the same crap,for something different........

Hmmm...."Exercise you blob!" "Ew,you should wash your face more often!","Stop eating,you pig!","Ahahaha!Chickenpox!"....It is all the same to me.

Oh,and also,many times,acne doesn't go away after you become an adult...I'm losing weight at a good rate,but my acne,I think it is sticking with me for a while.