Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kristabel

When you run your hand over your face

Yes, I can. In fact, I have a bad habit of feeling them. haha. Now I know the contours of my cheek scars like the back of my hand.

Some say that it's a measure of how severe your scars are. If you can feel them, they're moderate/severe.

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

yep i can, even if its pretty mild scarring i can still feel that uneveness if "scan" over that place with fingertips

Yes. In fact, there is one rather deep rolling scar on my left cheek. I really hope it will respond to subcision, but it's weird, it's like it's not tethered down anymore. I don't know how to treat it now...maybe dermal grafting?

I'll start with subcision and see how my scars respond.

Thats what i thought, that whether you can feel the scars or not was a measure of how severe they look. I was wondering cos i have deep rolling scars which look bad depending on lighting but when i touch my face i cant really feel anything much

Guest Timehealsall

hmm, i can't really feel my scars. Maybe one or two.

How exaclty should scars feel like?

That is cause you don't have scars. If you did, they would feel different then the tissue around it.

I cant feel anything cause my finger run off quickly cause of the OILY production!!! Talk about slick surface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Okay I laughed for today.

Guest Timehealsall

That is cause you don't have scars. If you did, they would feel different then the tissue around it.

Wrong.

you can't feel shallow scars sir....

The one scar that is really pitted for me is on my forehead, but i can barely feel it?

also, on my cheeks, where i have this weird "Wavy"ness, i can feel a sort of roughness, BUT VERY VERY shallow roughness. Like i have ran my fingers across my cheeks without looking, i probably would not notice that area was different than the other area.

Hmm, I can feel even my shallowest scars. Even the ones I can ONLY detect in florescent lighting or some terrible lighting alike. So does that mean all of my scars are moderate severe, even when I nor anyone else (as I know of), notices they're there? :think: haha, okayy. I'd like to think I'm pretty realistic about the severity of my scars.. even with me being the worst critic.

Edited by Sapphire Lily

Guest Timehealsall
Hmm, I can feel even my shallowest scars. Even the ones I can ONLY detect in florescent lighting or some terrible lighting alike. So does that mean all of my scars are moderate severe, even when I nor anyone else (as I know of), notices they're there? :think: haha, okayy. I'd like to think I'm pretty realistic about the severity of my scars.. even with me being the worst critic.

can you really feel them?

iT seems like i have scars that some are so slightly indented you cant feel them at all.

bUT WHEN i look at diferrent angles and lighting, i see a sort of "wrinkle" or wavyness in that area. Like when you see an old ladies wrinkled face, my face looks kind of like that in some areas. I cant seem to capture it on camera though..

Edited by Timehealsall

if you cant means your scars are f*ck all. I can feel a whole lot of scarring everywhere it's disturbing.