Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Man do this..if youre gonna suicide do this before you do it,go out in town and do all the crazy stuff you wanted to do,rob a convenient store,rape a chick,insult random ppl,beat up random ppl.Youll feel so nice youll forget everything about acne trust me. tongue.gif

Hahaha its really entertaining to see another wussy standing up for womenrights,looking past all the other more violent activities i suggested.You man,have just made my day smile.gif Thanks

I wont lie,i like torturing roaches and turning threads into shit,especially after i have been insulted.I know i have alot of psychological defects that may be the result of traumas during my childhood.

Hahaha its really entertaining to see another wussy standing up for womenrights,looking past all the other more violent activities i suggested.You man,have just made my day smile.gif Thanks

My closest friend knows i have psychological problems,he says that my problem is that i think im superior to other ppl or something.And i also know that shrinks cant help me either.

Well as long as you don't act on your urges I suppose it's not a problem. I'm sure you're not alone in that regard.

But there are ways to enjoy yourself other then hurting people.

Ive read this word quite alot of times but does thang mean "thing" or is it something sexual? (like thong?).English is not my 1st language (even if that is not english)

Its like that song you know,i loved alot of things but i hate everything? I like hurting people,i like destruction and corruption.Im a selfish disturbed person and i guess i deserve acne in the end,noone will ever understand me :PIve been through so many shit in these 16 years im alive that im insensitive to most emotions and situations.Well thats it my whole psycho profile i hope you all shrink-wannabes are happy.

Its like that song you know,i loved alot of things but i hate everything? I like hurting people,i like destruction and corruption.Im a selfish disturbed person and i guess i deserve acne in the end,noone will ever understand me :PIve been through so many shit in these 16 years im alive that im insensitive to most emotions and situations.Well thats it my whole psycho profile i hope you all shrink-wannabes are happy.

fair enough, being de-sensitised to various emotions/situations. Im a bit that way ill admit.

its wierd how an 'event' in your life can shoot certain emotions you have dead, never to return, there are a lot of things i really dont give a shit about that i should.

though, im sure you wouldnt even consider raping a chick, your just blagging (english slang). If you were that traumatized i doubt you would be reading and posting on an acne message board, there are better boards suited for you my friend.

Lol people you're taking this too far,i just suggested that if hes going to suicide he should do something he never did before dying.

I picked this zit yesterday and this morning it looks like ass soup. I like a girl too and it is so depressing cause I shy away instead of talking to her. Damn you acne, damn you to hell.

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.

yea Vince, no picking. It'll be worse with accutane because your body is constantly being bombarded from the inside. messing with the outside too will probably encourage scarring. chin up man, once your through, i bet you'll get all the ladies.....

hmm, well back omn this thread subject.....there are many reasons to live. mine revolve around there fact that I think that everyone on earth is hell bound and that I would much rather live as long as possible then end it prematurely.

plus halo 2 comes out at the end of the year so i gotta live to play that. and, black and mild cigars are good, young bucks'( from g-unit) album comes out in october, once i lose my acne ill ...err.. not have acne?. also next year i can go on a trip to china ( ive been thinking about europe). so there are plenty of reasons to live.

And when i said that everyone on earth is hell bound, well thats just what i think. Anyway, I know just were heaven is. Heaven is strip club down by the airport, and while I've never been there( im 17), i've heard rumors ( $20 , 20 minutes! one day next year when i turn 18 Elsa you and me are gonna go down there! BLOW DA LID OFF THE JOINT! -and maybe get you a job?) dry.gif