Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.me.t

new moisturizer, working better now

i know theres been a lot of complaining with the new moisturizer. i felt the exact same, the new stuff feels so thick and doesnt hydrate aswell but i found a way that has made it work really well for me and thought id share. the old stuff u could slap on and if u had been using it long enough no flakes but the new stuff is a bit harder to make work. i slapped a ton on my face and kinda let it sit, after a while i noticed alot of it clummped up on certain parts of my faces so i proceeded to rub hard enough to spread that out into the skin, i know yer supposed to not rub yer face to hard but it doesnt seem to matter to me so i do, once you let it all dry you go and put on another huge amount on yer face and do the same let it sit and soak in. once the second layer dries i take a paper towel and stick it to all areas of my face. i usually let it stick to each section for about 10-20 seconds and slowly peel it off. this take away the shiney'ness. dab anywhere else that still looks shiny and after that ur skin should be good. Even when i open my mouth really wide i dont get the cracks around my mouth n what not after doing this, hope this works for someone

So you apply a generous amount and let it absorb, then you apply another generous amount over it, and that is working well for you?

Thanks for sharing. Maybe this will work well for others. :)

i slapped a ton on my face and kinda let it sit, after a while i noticed alot of it clummped up on certain parts of my faces so i proceeded to rub hard enough to spread that out into the skin, i know yer supposed to not rub yer face to hard but it doesnt seem to matter to me so i do, once you let it all dry you go and put on another huge amount on yer face and do the same let it sit and soak in. once the second layer dries i take a paper towel and stick it to all areas of my face. i usually let it stick to each section for about 10-20 seconds and slowly peel it off.

Is it a joke?

I think he's serious..just perhaps describing it a bit harsh. I don't slap..or cake anything on..I moisturize in 2 increments..1-1/2 pumps..not working it in too much..being gentle.leaving a bit on the surface in the common flaky parts...then a few minutes later I work that in gently..and the remainder 1-1/2 pumps goes on until it is vanished on my skin. I will use a wash cloth or small towel and blot my face a bit and it knocks out the shine..once in awhile an oil blotting sheet is necessary for the shine..but no flakes..and no additional Jojoba Oil this way for me.