Braggs - Apple Cider Vinegar Raw Unfiltered - $3.00

Burts Bees - Acne Spot Treatment - $8.00

Conair - Facial Sauna Systems with Timer - $25.00 to $35.00

Now Solutions - European Clay Powder - $4.00 - $6.00

Vanicream - Moisturizing Skin Cream 1LB - $17.00

Any Brand - Tea Tree Oil Soap Bar - $2.00 - $ 4.00

Any Green Tea Bags - $2.00 - 4.00

Any type of Honey - $2.00 - $4.00

I have never had acne in my high school years but ever since I turned 21 acne is been a problem for me. Ive been to a dermatologist recently and decided he could not help me, unless I was spending hundreds of dollars on experience stuff like Differin cream. Also I wanted to stay away from Accutane because of health effects it has on you in the long run. I play goalie for hockey so I feel my acne comes from sweat and rubbing of the mask.

My face also seems to be irritated by benzoyl peroxide. So after some research that I have done, I decided to try this above regimen. It seems like a lot of stuff to get but it lasts you practically months before you have to get anything. Please read on how I break the products down.

Morning Cleanse

In the morning I simply wash my face with 2 minute lather with the Tea Tree Oil soap bar with warm water. I rinse off the soap then pat my face dry with a towel. I wait about a minute or so, then I apply the Burts Bees Acne Spot Treatment on a few pimples or white heads that I may have. I wait another few minutes for that to dry, and then I apply the Vanicream moisturizer.

Nighty Cleanse Same as above but with a homemade toner added

At Night, I simply wash my face with 2 minute lather with the Tea Tree Oil soap bar with warm water. I rinse off the soap then pat my face dry with a towel. I wait about a minute or so, then I apply the Burts Bees Acne Spot Treatment on a few pimples or white heads that I may have. I wait another few minutes for that to dry. I then apply a homemade toner made up of Green Tea, Apple Cider Vinegar and water on a cotton ball and apply it to my face. Please read below in notes for how to make the toner. I wait another few minutes for that to dry, and then I apply the Vanicream moisturizer.

Weekly Stuff and Shaving.

I decided to try the Aveeno Therapeutic shaving cream for when I shave. It is a non comedogenic.

Weekly Steam. At least once or twice a week, I will use the Conair Facial Steamer, I apply warm water to the boiling cup with a few drops to a teaspoon of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. Stream helps open the pores and the apple cider vinegar helps kills bacteria.

Weekly Green Clay Facemask - Once a week only I have been trying this European clay mask after I use the face steamer. Add a teaspoon of green clay to a bowl and mix water to a paste and add the green clay to you face avoiding the eye area, let sit for 15 to 20min. Face tightens up big-time. I wash off the mask with warm water and put on the vanicream moisturizer as soon as possible, as the green clay will dry out your face. This is why you only do the green clay mask once a week.

Homemade Toner - I suggest only applying this homemade toner at night, because the smell of

Apple Cider can be quite funky but you get used to the smell after a while.

To make the toner heres what I do.

1/3 cup of bottled water

1/3 cup of Green tea.

1/3 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.

After letting the green tea bag soak into hot water and cooling, follow the ingredients above and mix it all together. With all of it mixed together, for me it fits into a 12 oz. Bottle that will last you 2 weeks or more. I refrigerate my toner, but I don't think you have to if you do not want.

Daily - Apple Cider Vinegar Drink

Apple Cider Vinegar its like a miracle product, it can help your body in so many ways from acne to weight loss. Research it on the internet to see how many ways it can benefit you.

I drink at least once a day a drink of apple cider vinegar. What you do is take a glass, and squirt honey or add a teaspoon or two of honey to the bottom of the glass. Then take 1 to 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and add that to the glass. Take the spoon and mix the vinegar and honey till it become liquid like. After that just add water to the glass and mix it once more then drink.

Notes

Like I said above the above products after a week have made my acne disappear almost by 85 percent. When using Apple Cider Vinegar make sure you purchase the Raw Unfiltered type, because the unfiltered type has all the stuff you need. Also anytime I use the apple cider vinegar, I always shake the bottle to mix up unfiltered stuff at the bottom. Also dont forget to take a daily multivitamin

These are just things that worked for me and you can substitute most of the stuff for any product that you like. Also as said above the stuff might look expensive and a lot to buy, but if you think about it. A 16 oz. apple cider vinegar can last you weeks. A box of green teas bags, for the homemade toner can last you months since the toner can last you weeks. Honey can last you months. My 1lb of vanicream moisturizer which is a lot but thats all they sell at Walgreens is like a years supply of moisturizer to me.

Please feel free to post any questions or comments. I would love for people to post any results they have after trying the above.

Edited by ndsports316