Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
recoverme

Is CandiGone (or other candida cleansers) worth it?

I just bought candigone at Whole Foods. I been on a strict anti-candida diet for about.... 10 days now.

I was just wondering from peoples' experiences... Will this help me get rid of the candida faster? Or will the diet suffice? (basically is it worth my dollars?)

Edited by recoverme

I just bought candigone at Whole Foods. I been on a strict anti-candida diet for about.... 10 days now.

I was just wondering from peoples' experiences... Will this help me get rid of the candida faster? Or will the diet suffice? (basically is it worth my dollars?)

Wellm from what I understand, its not necessary and diet with anti-fungals can do the trick.

I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure 10 days is not enough to cure candida problems. If it is i'm nearly there myself having been on an anti candida diet for 9 days!

I've heard that it takes literaly months to sort out peoples candida problems and that the best approach is to tackle it slowly with diet, then diet and anti fungals and then diet and probiotics.

You should check out the video on this site (I think she's an acne.org user who cleared her acne: ) http://www.thelovevitamin.com/389/is-candi...sing-your-acne/

It talks about Candida and how it's possible that an Anti-Candida diet/cleanse system might just be clearing people up because of the positive health benefits associated with an anti-candida diet as opposed to the candida in the body actually dying.

-Eating a Candida diet won't cause the same type of spiking in blood glucose that a traditional diet would.

-Eating probiotics is good for overall health and helps with digestion which will indirectly and directly help with acne.

Take it for what you will. I think Candida is real, but not nearly as big of a problem as people think.