Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mimi-87

u all must read this

Hello everyone

We must take a positive step instead of just waiting and wasting our money , effort and time trying useless treatments

Through my search on the internet , every issue and every disease is considerd in stem cells and people discuss the trials and the potentials , and some of them can contact drs and they hear some news and progress such as baldness , tooth regeneration and other diseases

The only thing is under the study now is fat stem cells , but this will not help us because it is only for wide scars from cancer or injuries

So , we need to contact with hans clevers to be concidered in the mother of all skin cells discovery.

It will take 2-3 years to isolate it , then other 3 years maybe to start human trials on burn victims , then maybe after 50 years they will try to fix acne scars when we are dead .

So we want any way to contact with him and to hear the respond

I sent emails but I did not get respond and I think I will not , so if anyone here lives in his country pls go for his institute or the place he works at and talk with him , or if there is any other thing that we can do !

If we do not ask for help we will stay ignored forever

We want a better life quality asap .

Waiting to hear from u guys

Hello everyone

We must take a positive step instead of just waiting and wasting our money , effort and time trying useless treatments

Through my search on the internet , every issue and every disease is considerd in stem cells and people discuss the trials and the potentials , and some of them can contact drs and they hear some news and progress such as baldness , tooth regeneration and other diseases

The only thing is under the study now is fat stem cells , but this will not help us because it is only for wide scars from cancer or injuries

So , we need to contact with hans clevers to be concidered in the mother of all skin cells discovery.

It will take 2-3 years to isolate it , then other 3 years maybe to start human trials on burn victims , then maybe after 50 years they will try to fix acne scars when we are dead .

So we want any way to contact with him and to hear the respond

I sent emails but I did not get respond and I think I will not , so if anyone here lives in his country pls go for his institute or the place he works at and talk with him , or if there is any other thing that we can do !

If we do not ask for help we will stay ignored forever

We want a better life quality asap .

Waiting to hear from u guys

im just hopeless on stem cell whatsoever..

I didn't need to read this. I wish they'd fix the preview feature on this forum.

I don't want to read about hypothetical procedures that aren't available yet... I live in the present. I wish they'd add a separate sub-forum for research for treatments that aren't available yet or that no one has done personally.

Edited by Anti - Em

How can I redirect him to this forum ?

What can I do is sending emails and I did

If anyone lives there pls help

Simply...send links to threads that favors your proposition.