Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bonnie & Clyde

Dans products in stores!!!

Am I the only one that thinks that Dans products should go into pharmacys? I live in Toronto and I'd love to walk into Shoppers drug mart, or Wal-Mart and see acne.org products!! That would be the best! I really wanna try the regimen, I use cetaphil cleanser/lotion and vitamin a liquid at night and oxy pads in the morning/afternoon, and it works pretty well for me, but I would love to use Dan's products because I've heard nothing but good things about it, but my parents don't enjoy the idea of ordering online! =[

You aren't the only one. It sure would be convenient. However, there's more to it than just taking a box of your stuff to the local drugstore and asking if you can put it on their shelves.

Stores are often reluctant to shelf stuff that doesn't come from a big name company, also, once your stuff gets in the stores the price goes way up. After all, they have to pay the truck driver, the employees in the store, the management of the store, etc. There's a huge markup.

Dan really wants his products to remain as low cost as possible and available to as many people as possible. At this time, the online store is able to accomplish this goal.

Perhaps in the future, when the time is right, they may be able to be in stores. We'll just have to see.