Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I just went to my derm and he also gave me Retin-A Micro (Along with Mino), it is very good for red marks, but expect an initial breakout because everything will be pushing up to the surface.. Some also deal with redness/irritation, but since you're only putting it on at night, it goes away by the time you wake up.. Give it a try.

I am on my 6th week of the Retin A Micro and FINALLY not breaking out as badly as I was in the beginning altho I still get a few cystic type breaks outs that come and leave quickly. I think it is too early to tell if it is fading my marks (I am black and my marks are dark) but I hear this stuff is GREAT.

Be sure to moisturize well in the am and only use a pea size amt. of the Retin A... that is some STRONG Stuff smile.gif

Aurelia

Retin-A is better for fading redmarks...but I didn't notice any improvement since I was still getting new acne which covered up the previous redmarks.

yeah retin-a is a vitamin A derivative, like Accutane. They both peel off/fade redmarks faster than your normal skin)....

Gluck with that