Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

Ok, maybe i'm overreacting (pics of me inside)

Hell, people say i'm attractive all the time! I mean hell why do i have to be soooo good lookin' you know.

ahahahaha laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif I kid. I kid.

I'm 18. BUT before you say ANYTHING let me just say that no matter what age, you can still appreciate true beauty.

You know there is alot of good people but, it seem's its hard to find REAL people, you know what I'm saying? Anyway, I just realized I was just in South Carolina passing through the airport on the way back from Jamaica. bb_icon_eek.gif

Yea, 3/4 Jamaican, born here though. My mom is full Jamaican and my dad is half. They got married there. I seriously want to do the same.

haha. OK. So sorry for the hijack BUT I have a good excuse. biggrin.gif

EDIT I must say I havn't had a real friend since the 8th grade. Seems, like everyone at my school is perpetrating. Everyone has a frikin' agenda and crap'.

EDIT 2 The fact that this was hijacked showes you that your acne isnt anything to worry about.

Wow, pick up an accent from your mom?

I hear some Jamaicans can be a little controlling, bb_lol.gifbb_lol.gif.

"I kid. I kid." tongue.gif.

I'm African American, Indian, and white, tongue.gif.

My mom's indian and black, and my dad's black with a little white, cause his dad is mixed, smile.gif.

My great uncle is white. He is from england, moved to Jamaica back when the queen became the queen. ohmy.gif My family is really mixed. My sis' has light light green eye's.Everyone is light skinned. I got my skin color from my Grandfather actually about your skin color.

Oh, and no one in my family is controlling except my two Jamaican grandMOTHERS. tongue.gif

Your skin color is like that of my avatar picture? Mmm, rich brown, bb_eusa_drool.gif. Chocolate boy, bb_wink.gif. Or maybe more of a dark mocha? bb_eusa_think.gif. I love my darker brown skin complexion. I tan veerrryyy easily, but I haven't been in the sun much this summer. My skin complexion's back to yeller, laugh.gif.

I'm about this color now...

user posted image

Needed some time to get my jaw off the floor. ohmy.gif

Yea, well I got a little darker after the trip. People seriously think black folk' cool.gif can't tan.

Anywhooze, gotta quit jackin this poor guys thread. I need my beauty sleep. tongue.gif

Talk to ya' when I see ya'?

Yea, well I got a little darker after the trip. People seriously think black folk' cool.gif can't tan.

Anywhooze, gotta quit jackin this poor guys thread. I need my beauty sleep. tongue.gif

Yea, well I got a little darker after the trip. People seriously think black folk' cool.gif  can't tan.

I'm 'round here a lot. You'll definitely be seein' me again, bb_wink.gif.

I need to take a shower and get my beauty sleep as well, tongue.gif. It's been a long day. Night night.

BTW -- I'm Brianna, smile.gif.

Yea, well I got a little darker after the trip. People seriously think black folk' cool.gif  can't tan.

I'm 'round here a lot. You'll definitely be seein' me again, bb_wink.gif.

I need to take a shower and get my beauty sleep as well, tongue.gif. It's been a long day. Night night.

BTW -- I'm Brianna, smile.gif.