Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Firefly10

Acne has ruined my life.

Last Spring I got a staph infection all over my face. Before this happened I used to have great skin. I would get a pimple or two, nothing big. My staph infection was really bad and I had to see the doctors about four times. Anyways...after my staph cleared I noticed my face kept breaking out. It has been like this for a few months now and I don't know what to do anymore. It is so bad. I break out with a new pimple everyday. I have at least 10 on my face now. It's depressing and I cry a lot. I don't know. Help? What do I do?

If its normal acne, i.e the p bacteria thing then i would really advise treating it with BPO, :cool:

Im not a doctor :wub: so i dont know what the symptoms of staph are but i would think penicillin would be the best option, but you should probs go back ot him to make sure it is acne. :P

Last Spring I got a staph infection all over my face. Before this happened I used to have great skin. I would get a pimple or two, nothing big. My staph infection was really bad and I had to see the doctors about four times. Anyways...after my staph cleared I noticed my face kept breaking out. It has been like this for a few months now and I don't know what to do anymore. It is so bad. I break out with a new pimple everyday. I have at least 10 on my face now. It's depressing and I cry a lot. I don't know. Help? What do I do?

Setting up an appointment with a dermatologists should be your first priority. They will prescribe you with what they feel will treat your acne, and don't be afraid to tell them everything about your skin and don't be ashamed to go see one, they see people with acne everyday it is nothing new to them. It shouldn't ruin your life, chances are it is something your dermatologists will be able to help you clear up.

Go back to a doctor, it might still be staph. Take a few relaxing deep breaths and realize that you have plenty of options. :)