Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

alright so my dad had a son who just contacted us/my family for first time last year and my dads son and his family want to meet my family, they just been sending letters back and forth and they sent one up today and in it my dads son (which is my half brother) wanted a recent picture of me, i do have one with barely any acne in it but i dont feel comfortable sending one :( he said dont worry if i cant but i dont know if i should send any or not cause i know he would be dissapointed if i didnt send one but i dont feel comfortable doing that.

i dont think they will be coming up any time soon to meet us in person but i will have to eventually and i dont know how i can get the courage to meet them with acne....

has anyone had to meet someone for first time with acne? how did it go? how did you get courage to go meet them :(

oh lawdddd im totally fucked

Edited by David_18

Oh dear,you are really paranoid aren't you?

He's your half brother,and he won't care that you have skin issues. He obviously just wants to reconnect with a portion of his family,and it won't matter how you look!

Send in your best and he will be happy!