Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cl33rm3

very dry areas

some areas of my face are extremely dry especially when i get out of the shower. i know dry skin is to be expected but should i miss an application of bp in order to even this problem out or should i just continue until my skin becomes more accustomed to bp? i have already lowered the bp amount greatly in those areas

yes, generously, since the first time i applied bp... i have been following the regimen religiously but i might have used too much in this area too soon. btw im using neutrogena moisture spf 15

try euricen moisterizer its better and just keep on the regimen at least u will be dry and clear and then when ur clear u can really cutt down on the bp like only do bp once a day or put small amounts to cutt down on the dryness hopes that helps

make sure you use a gentle cleanser and spend less than 10 secs washing your face. Too much exposure to hot water, scrubbing and detergent ingredients will cause dryness.