Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nufc30

Break out going into 10th week

I was quite happy with the way my skin had been going over last 2 weeks. I was thinking of quiting afew wees back but my skin picked up quite well but been hit with a break out again. Did people still suffer with break outs at this time ? Cheers

Guest Timehealsall
I was quite happy with the way my skin had been going over last 2 weeks. I was thinking of quiting afew wees back but my skin picked up quite well but been hit with a break out again. Did people still suffer with break outs at this time ? Cheers

i had one at month 3...

i had a weird break out that came outta nowhere in weeks 9 and 10.. and i haven't had a bad breakout since then tho, but i'm dealing with the fading red marks from it still.. i just started my 4th month and i still get a few pimples.. just stick with it, it should get better!!

Your skin will keep breaking out sporadically within the first couple months. It's really hard to predict when exactly. However, in my experience, each successive breakout is usually smaller. If you stick with it, eventually you should hardly get cystic acne and just get tiny bumps that will become whiteheads really fast, if not immediately.

That's what my experience on the regimen has been so far. I'm just starting month 4 and am very close to clear now. Almost no active acne, just a LOT of hyperpigmentation.

I actually am experiencing some breakouts, and i'm in month 3!

its more than likely because of a product change on my part, but i know its VERY frustrating.

Keep your chin up, you said you've seen improvement, it only keeps getting better from here.