Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Anyone tried Classic Coastal Creations?

They have very different ingredients, no mica, no zinc oxide or titanium..... It looks interesting, I'm thinking of ordering some samples.....

Ingredients: White cosmetic clay; USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO cornstarch; high purity, filtered synthetic iron oxide brown (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491) and yellow (CI 77492)

I don tknow about these synthetic colours though??

all oxides in the US for use in cosmetics must be lab created per the FDA. It's the same colourant used in every mineral makeup.

all oxides in the US for use in cosmetics must be lab created per the FDA. It's the same colourant used in every mineral makeup.

Ooooh cool! Thanks for that :).... You know so much :).

Now I would just be concerned about the corn starch haha... never heard of it in makeup before... wonder if anyone has had bad reaction to corn starch?

I have seen it before, but it's pretty much fallen out of use. It absorbs oil very well and makes a decent base. When Bare Minerals launched their line nationally they really vilified cornstarch. They said it caused bacteria to flourish, was not suitable for acne prone skin, etc., etc. I've used it on my face, never noticed any correlation between it and break outs, so I don't know. It seems plausible that it would feed bacteria, but p. acnes feeds on oily secretions, so I think their logic is flawed.

Oh my goodness. I wonder how the coverage is?

The makeup looks great and has good reviews but the shipping to Canada costs an arm and a leg!!! YIKES!!!

Oh my goodness. I wonder how the coverage is?

The makeup looks great and has good reviews but the shipping to Canada costs an arm and a leg!!! YIKES!!!

But..but...I need you to be a guinea pig so I can determine if I'm going to buy it

=(

lol