Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brad0707

has anyone?

hey well i have been trying kinda the regimen lol like i had the 2.5% on the spot treatment but i had SA oil free wash cleanser and no moisterizer. then i got cetaphil cleanser and euricen moisterizer but 10% BP of clearasil ultra only thing i had didnt have neutrogena BP and tried that for a while both things had mild succes BUT i just went and bought cetaphil and euricen moisterizer bc i was almost out and 2 bottles of nuetrogena SPot treatment and im starting that tonight does anyone think that will help? and has anyone got clear with those products? like not with DANs BP gel nuetrogena BP 2.5% ? just wanted to kno if i should try this out and should i put a lot of BP on or a little or medium im pretty much used to Bp have been using a lot for like a month but 10% WOW dryfull really flaky and stuff lol but now i got the products recommended so im gunna give it a try plz gimme feed back thnx

brad

well first day dont see any thing changinf or in affect i have same zits as yesterday but they popped when i washed my face in the morning so now htere al red and i got 1 zit today!! yayer lol i usually get a lot more in a day well i will still keep u updated on the regimen my face is really dry though dont kno y hmmm..

Don't use 10% BP. It's just simply way too drying.

If you're asking if people have got clear through On-The-Spot as opposed to Dan's bp gel, then yes, but I know of one person who got even clearer when he switched to bp gel. Also, bp gel is just so much easier to apply. I really would recommend it. Good luck!

thnx man i will try but my dad doesnt want to use his credit care on the net he wants to call it in to make sure heh well ya thnx for the reply will keep posted o ya i have football on monday and i dont raelly wanan go out with a sry facfe and white crap all over and i heard when u sweat it leaves marksdown ur face :S .........? any suggestions

i went a week and half with on-the-spot and saw improvement, but i decided to order the bp gel for economical reasons. still improving, same effects. the gel is much easier to apply and when i sweat it doesn't leave spots of white residue. don't worry about the safety of shipping, i got my order two days after safetly.

good luck

k well its the next day day 2 hmm well i woke up looking real good then when i did the regimen i looked like shit red marks everywhere then i found 3 new pimples heh well same results i ook good when i wake up though dont kno y lol well still dry have flakes coming off umm will keep u updated and feel free to ask ?'s.

k day 3 um i went to sl33p early bc i started football in the morning from 9-12 then 1:30-5 damn lots of football well i did regimen in morning and it was looking te same but i went to football anyways and didnt touch face at all which i usually do at home. well i got home and there were like 2 FAT zits READY TO POP AT ANY MOMENT!! lol huge white crap well i didnt touch them but my face looked a lot better when i got home i tihnk it was the excericise bc i didnt at all over summber but i did today and it takes away a lot of the redness from zits ! well looking pretty good will keep updated