Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timetoheal

What Scarring Treatment to Use

I have had scarring for quite a while now and am looking to get it removed. I am not completely sure as to what kind of treatment I should receive for my scarring so I figured I could get some friendly help. Please let me know what you think and which route I should take it getting them removed. Thank you very much!

post-141954-1291621096_thumb.jpg

post-141954-1291621112_thumb.jpg

post-141954-1291621118_thumb.jpg

post-141954-1291621096_thumb.jpg

post-141954-1291621112_thumb.jpg

post-141954-1291621118_thumb.jpg

Edited by timetoheal

Guest Timehealsall

my scarring is similar to yours on the cheeks. i also have those damn icepicks on my nose!

I think your forehead and area between your eyebrows is fine, and the rest i can see scarring. Follow mr.presidents suggestions, hes quite an intelligent fellow

Guest Timehealsall
my scarring is similar to yours on the cheeks. i also have those damn icepicks on my nose!

I think your forehead and area between your eyebrows is fine, and the rest i can see scarring. Follow mr.presidents suggestions, hes quite an intelligent fellow

one more thing, mr.president, you mentioned that his icepicks are funky shapes and asked if he picked at them. I dont think you necessarily have to pick at them to get those type of icepicks because i have similar icepicks and i never picked. Could be genetics?