Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelost

Suggestions

Ive been trying to eat a heathier diet to acommodate my exercise regimen.

My typical day:

Breakfeast:

3-4 eggs scrambled

Banna

Lunch:

Apple

Carrotsh

Vegan cheese a turkey samwhich on whole wheat bread

Dinner:

Chicken or fish

Corn

I would like more variety, but i need something to eat as a snack because i get hungry after school

before i work out.

Also, how does this diet sound?

just as you pointed out, it sounds dull... you can vary corn with rice/peas/potatoes; banana with sweet potatoes or apricots, apple with oranges or pears, carrot with pumpkin. Do you want a low-carb, protein snack, or a high-carb one? What are you aiming at with your diet? How heavy do you work out? Do you want your diet to help you gain muscle mass, or just sustain you during activity? You eat loads of eggs. That may not necessarily be best for you. You seem to me to be eating too little protein. And i am not that fond of the idea of carbs (starch from corn) for the last meal, do you excercise after that?

just as you pointed out, it sounds dull... you can vary corn with rice/peas/potatoes; banana with sweet potatoes or apricots, apple with oranges or pears, carrot with pumpkin. Do you want a low-carb, protein snack, or a high-carb one? What are you aiming at with your diet? How heavy do you work out? Do you want your diet to help you gain muscle mass, or just sustain you during activity? You eat loads of eggs. That may not necessarily be best for you. You seem to me to be eating too little protein. And i am not that fond of the idea of carbs (starch from corn) for the last meal, do you excercise after that?

I do try varying it with peas when i can. Im aiming to lose some weight, about 30 pounds in about 3 months. and then after that start bulking up. no i dont exercise after my last meal i do it in the afternoons. You commented that im eating to little protien should i start adding in pork or steaks?

Im working my way up to an hour or 45 min of low to moderate cardio and an about and hour of weights 3x's a week.

thanks for your imput