Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vodkapoptart

Natural/Organic Day Moisturizer?

I'm currently using a moisturizer by Origins that I really love, but I happened to get it on sale and it's too expensive for me to buy full price, so I'm looking for suggestions on a daytime moisturizer that's natural/organic or at least free of nasty parabens.

Great Drugstore Night-time Cream: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

A huge favorite, this moisturizer is an ultra-rich formula that's beloved because of its secret ingredient: hyaluronic acid. This works to moisturize dehydrated skin while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. An Allure Magazine 2010 Readers' Choice Award winner.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
Great Drugstore Night-time Cream: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

A huge favorite, this moisturizer is an ultra-rich formula that's beloved because of its secret ingredient: hyaluronic acid. This works to moisturize dehydrated skin while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. An Allure Magazine 2010 Readers' Choice Award winner.

umm..advert much? :doubt:

and only natural moisturizer i know is having an aloe plant at home and put its gel on face, well thats what i do at least :/