Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
apmeyer7

Day 13-150 personal accutane log

DAY 13

I just found this site, and I decided to start keeping a daily journey so I can look back on my tane experience. I have been on Amnesteem (generic form of accutane) for 13 days so far, and instead of an initial breakout, I cleared up almost completely within the first 4 days. I was extremely happy, but ignorant. For some reason I had a false hope that I would only get better from the get-go. My moral began to fade when I noticed a huge outbreak 3 days later. Thank god I was clear for my senior speech in English. The second outbreak would not make me feel so bad, but after I instantly cleared up, everyone commented on how good my face looked.

My face is fairly dry and flaky but nothing too bad. My lips are on fire half the time, but recently I started to apply aquafor every few minutes. I feel that my biggest obstacle to overcome is the terrible body aches I have been having. Today was the first time that I made a strong effort to consume lots and lots of water. Hopefilly it helps, because I can't imagine 4 and a half more months of these aches. Working out is something I love, and now it is really hard with the aches. As I am writing this my head is throbbing :confused:

I am so thankful for the Thanksgiving break coming up. The tane should get some good work in before next Monday. I will also have the opportunity to COVERmy lips with aquafor.

P.S. I got into UT today!

Edited by apmeyer7