Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SocialAnxiety

Help with Cetaphil Antibacterial bar

Cetaphil gentle broke me out, but i absolutely ADORE their lotion, so i know its not just the company, and i use a very expensive face cleanser (see sig) thats around... 30ish dollars by itself, so its definitely too expensive to keep using (especially since we spend a good amount on buying BP every month or two)

So, i bought this bar, because i remember reading wynne talking about it, and i'm pretty sure the reason cetaphil gentle was breaking me out was the SLS.

Anyway, on to the question, i've used bar soaps before, and i absolutely HATE how they all get -goopy- and -mushy- on the bottom, i'm kind of messy when i wash my face, so water gets everywhere, so i'd rather not wipe the holder down every time after i use it.

So how could i break up the bar into chunks that i can use separately instead of just using the whole bar? wouldn't it just crumble if i cut it with a knife?

Any ideas would be helpful!

Your bar soaps get mooshy? You need a draining soap dish.I've never had that happen to me. Unfortunately,a lot of soap dishes don't really drain well. You need one with ridges and holes.

Just cut the bar with a knife.You'll get some soap dust on your table,but I've never had anything worse happen to me. I've used many a bar soap recently...