Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So it's me again.. and again I'm not going to school, only day I've been in is Wednesday this week. ergh :/ so today there was a BIG argument with my Mum.. I usually have no problem covering up my spots, but since I'm using some new products it's really dried my skin.. and it's awfully sensitive, so I couldn't leave without wearing concealer and I'd tried everything to make it look alright, and it just wouldn't. So I had my impatient brother pushing me around because I was going to make him late.. and my Mum yelling at me, so I just bursted into tears.. my brother left for school and I just yelled to my Mum "You know what I'm gonna do.." and she replied 'what's that?!' *Moderator edit* this really was a cry for help, and she just hugged me and I let it all out. I've not got an appointment with my doctor later and it's going to be so difficult being honest with him, mainly cause I can't really understand him.. but because the amount I obsess over my face is unbelievable, *Moderator edit*.

I really hope the doctor helps me.. because like everyone else, he always tells me there's nothing wrong with my face. and I guess that's true.. but I just can't believe it. I feel really awful cause this is having a huge strain on my Mum's and I's relationship.. it's horrible. I think I have some form of mental health problems.. my Mum does too, I just hope something comes through for me.. cause my face is driving me far too over the edge.. and it shouldn't

and just for a big bit of hope.. will my skin get used to the products and generate new skin and stop being dry? or? ;/ I'm in such a muddle.. I'm using a clean & clear face wash, and anne rench cleansing milk.