Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SupremeNugget

Spug's Ziana Log

It's been a long time peeps, lots has changed, and acne has come back a little. I will post picks soon, but I am starting a new regimen. Ziana has been a product I used a while back, but never followed through with it. Fortunately, my hygiene and my overall appearance has been really good due to my commitment to working out daily (P90X). I am now in my 3rd week with Ziana, and let me just say that I have seen dramatic results thus far. I no longer have little bumps all over, just in small areas. My face has cleared up/smoothed over. Overall, It has been good, but it def gets very very very dry in the first few weeks. My face has now gotten used to the medication, thus not as much irritation.

I finished my Accutane regimen about 4 years ago, and I had tremendous results. This is normal from what my doctor told me, so wish me luck, and it's good to be back!

hey im on ziana too. its been about 2 weeks.

for some reason though, it never has dried out my face.

is this normal?

also, did you get an IB bc i think i am going through that :(

hey im on ziana too. its been about 2 weeks.

for some reason though, it never has dried out my face.

is this normal?

also, did you get an IB bc i think i am going through that :(

Yeah I have been dry but that is normal. What is IB? Irritable Bowel? If that is what you are asking then no, I have not expereinced it.

It has been around 4 weeks since my start on the regimen. I have been doing extraoridary. I have little to no redness on the old acne that is all over my jaw line, and I can see the pores in my face getting very small. My face is also very tight and smoothing out very nicely. I do get the occastional zit that is isolated and off in a random spot on my face.

One thing to note is that I have found myself waking up while scratching my face due to dryness. I recommend that people on this regimen should either cut their fingernails, or chain their arms down to their bed if that works for you ;P

Will post again soon.

Another day, another day of the same. Nothing really new to report, but to tell those who are on the same regimen as me, to not give up and keep going. It was really bad at first, but now, after a short month, im feeling more confident by the minute.

Quick update before the Steelers game. My skin is doing outstanding, and I'm loving it. For the most part, I thought my skin was going to have more issues, but it has been really great. My pores are very small, and my skin is very smooth. I really love ziana and the cleanser that I use every night. Be back in a bit.