Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aviatrice

Modeling Competition...

Hey guys...

So, I'm going to be transferring schools, and this school has a competition for the students to be a model for their bookstore. Now back in the day, I wouldn't usually enter a contest like this. There's absolutely no way I would undergo more potential ridicule... This is largely attributed to my low self esteem. Which thankfully has been improving steadily, with much effort. I'm currently on a 'no-talking-about-my-appearance' diet, to prevent me from condemning my face, and hiding from everything. This was my boyfriend's idea, and we are convinced it might work.

I remember junior year of high school, when I was talking about wanting to be a rockstar, this guy in my English class told me, "well there's no way you can do that, you're going to have to sandpaper your face first." I still cannot forget it! I was pretty upset for a while. Who is he to say such a thing?

Well continuing, although hesitant, I did make the decision to enter the contest, and I have made it to round 2 thanks to everyone who voted. But I need more votes before making it to the top 10. It ends on Wednesday, and because I don't have 100s of Facebook friends, I'd really appreciate if you guys could take 5 seconds of your day to pleaaaase vote for me :3 All you have to do is Mod Edit..

Here is the link to my photo.

Link Removed

Thank you so much!

Mod Edit: Please review the Board Rules. It's wonderfully amazing you're going through with this, but Acne.org does not condone linking for votes. Good luck with the competition!