Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

for the dudes out there that shave and find it that it causes lots of irritation and that lead to cysts and breakouts, try the norelco cool skin shaver. I just got it and i must say it causes no irritation, it removes the hair like no other and it just glides over ur face. it was expensive (140) but it was worth EVERY penny. it even works in the shower in wet and has its own goo that comes out of the shaver with two kinds of shaving lotion for sensitive and normal skins.

My Quatro seems to work well...I've tried electric shaver and well they dont get all the hair...maybe that norelco is good I don't know never tried it...anyone else on here use the norelco that might vouch for it's effectiveness?

KBrown, what style razor have you used before that you say didn't get all the hairs?

There are two main types, foil and rotary.

The foil ones, with just the holes, don't let as much hair through but the foil is thin so it provides for a closer shave (and more chance for irritation).

The rotary type (3 circles with slots in them) let more hair through to the blades, but MAY not provide as close a shave. This depends on the person because some say they don't notice a difference in closeness. There are also rotary shavers as well that have both slots and circles for a best of both worlds.

Right now I'm using a norelco reflex action plus razor (model 6843 if I recall). Its a rotary with slots only. My skin is pretty sensitive to ingrowns, and so far while this model has not been perfect interms of ingrown and irritation its still pretty decent. I haven't had a problem with it passing up too much hairs, so the slots/holes deal isn't an issue for me. I haven't tried the wet ones. They look cool but at this point I'm putting some thought into laser hair removal.

Thanks Doppleganger actually my cuz made it for me he's got a whole bunch of these and of megaman...but I like RYU