Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who else has forgotten what it feels like to have near perfect skin and to not EVER have to worry about it? Because I know I sure have... -_-

Me!! I remember just waking up and not contantly looking in the mirror. I remember not having to put on makeup every single freaking day!! Ugh. Trust me, I have so many old pictures of when my skin was perfect, and I have officially put those a way, for good!! I get down when I think about how it used to be. I don't even hang out with the same people anymore bc I hate seeing their skin! LOL

Anyway, they say that vitamin D3 can help to improve your mood, I have been taking it and I swear I feel a lot happier than before, so hopefully this helps me out a bit.

man.. it hurts SOOOOOOO much.

if i could go back in timee.... i would go out, party, NEVER stay homee, enjoy the breeze, rebel against my parents, wear makeup, little things that did not matter so much when i was in middle school i would cherish now that i am near the end of my senior year in highschool :'[

Me!! I remember just waking up and not contantly looking in the mirror. I remember not having to put on makeup every single freaking day!! Ugh. Trust me, I have so many old pictures of when my skin was perfect, and I have officially put those a way, for good!! I get down when I think about how it used to be. I don't even hang out with the same people anymore bc I hate seeing their skin! LOL

Anyway, they say that vitamin D3 can help to improve your mood, I have been taking it and I swear I feel a lot happier than before, so hopefully this helps me out a bit.

ahhh.. samee :(

i keep the pictures though as proof to myself that i was not always ugly... and of what could have been.. =[

:(

What are we supposed to do guys? I don't know how much longer I can take this. What hurts me the most is that it's not even acne anymore...it's just dry, flakey, damaged, bumpy, ugly skin. I don't have money to waste, time to waste...what do I do? Just suffer? Feel self-concious everyday?

Bleh.. I feel your pain, I've had to REFUSE to go to school the past few days, because for some reason my skin's started to play up again.. 4 years and counting, it's endless.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

I have, a very long time ago, it's a shame I never got to experience adulthood with normal skin now that I think about it :S ... O'well, life's a bitch. I'm not normal, and haven't been in a long ass time, and never will be again. I don't care anymore though, life's too short to worry about that shit these days for me.

Tell me about it.... If I had known back than what I know now, I would have sought help for my acne. People take alot of things for granted and I know I'm one of them. I use to tell myself "my acne will go away on it's own or this is just a phase..." boy was I wrong. Fast forward 3 years later, my acne has reduced significantly but the scarring is just horrendous. I wish I could feel that feeling where my skin was at least decent. It doesn't have to be perfect... I hate old pictures and I hate seeing people who haven't seen me in a long time cuz they ask the most shallow questions.

They say it only gets better with age but I feel it only gets worse. Lesson to be learned - don't take things for granted especially your skin. :( I feel your pain guys

I haven't. I miss when I could look people in they eyes when I was talking to them. I miss when I would feel confident around people. I miss the times when I did not have to care about how I sleep, eat, wash or in any other way treat my skin. I miss the time when I didn't have to be concerned about making excuses to run away from my biggest love. I miss... eh why even bother, I don't have much feelings left and shouldn't be wasting them on these sentimental stuff.

I still have hope though, and I try soooo hard to make it better, and hopefully I win this freak-show.

I have. The last time I was completely confident about my skin I was 10. I can't remember what it feels like to never run to the mirror every morning to see what happened to my face the night before.

I hear ya. It's been so long since i didn't worry about it. It's more red marks these days which annoy me, but i haven't had proper healthy looking skin since before i even cared about my skin. I wish i appreicated it at the time, because i never would of guessed i would have year after year after year of this rubbish.

I'm sorry guys. I know we're all in this together, yet, I feel more like I'm alone. I'm going through a rough patch right now...my right cheek is all red and I feels a bit sore and like it's burning. It's driving me nuts and I don't know what to do about it. I have clogged pores, red marks and really want laser hair removal, desperatly, so I don't have to shave that area anymore. -_-

So, I'm going to this spa soon for a consultation and gonna see what they can do. I can't afford to see a dermatologist so that's out of the question.

www.islandlaser.com