Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tulp

fraxel sucks

fraxel restore will in the end make your skin worse. I can put money on this.

Please guy if you are thinking of having work done with this machine, please have it done at a dermatologist clinic at least if something does wrong e.g bad reaction they will treat it asap at no extra cost and hopefully save you from any real long term damage, and they understant the skin which others doing the same procedure have no idea about and that's why sooo much shit happens and in the end we are the once's that suffer. Alway keep a record of all the settings, pics of yr face and NEVER pay for extra treatments in advance, who know's what could happen but they have your $$$$, stupid. Don't do dual together, like half 1550/1927 [ I had this and Im thinking is was my done fall and a stupid nurse.] When u deside on treatment do them separately.I cry alot when I see my old photos,it's not me now and when I look in the mirror Im sad.

Fingers crossed I can have some improvements in time.

BE CAREFULL, EVERYONE. Go to a DERMATOLOGIST it's a must.

i agree. Too many 'technicians' are in control of fraxel machines and other laser machines. I've always had doctors do my treatments and now i'm being even more careful about what kind of doctors they are.