Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clairebear6292

Milk of Magnesia?

So basically I have the oiliest skin in the world! I've been searching forever for something to soak it all up during the day. I use like 5 oil blotting sheet a day (its gretting pricey!) And wash with Neutrogena Oil Control (which is supposed to control shine for hours) but for me it more like a matter of minutes.

But today I heard about Milk ok Magnesia for the first time ever. And I am SO hopeful. I'm going to but some right after I get out of class today!

I'm really really acne prone though and i'm praying it won't break me out. The only thing I've found that actually controls my oil is the Retin A Micro gel pump topical which I use at night for my moderately severe sometimes cystic acne.

Does anyone have experience with this? Or advice for someone who has moderately severe cystic acne and is considering using this as a primer under makeup during the day to control my oil slick of a face?

"oil slick of a face" lolol! Well I hear ya, I'm the same, suuuupa oily & suuuuupa aggravated! lol. I started using M.O.M about 2 months ago & I'm very pleased with it. It hasn't had any negative effects on my skin, & has definitely been saving me a lot of blotting sheets! lol