Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EaglesGirl

"Roskilde Festival" should I join??

So, I've been invited to "Roskilde Festival" which is like.. A giant concert/party where thousainds of people are partying for 4 days. And the music is live (:.

Now, some people in my new class wanted me to join this and sleep in the same camp. But that means I would probably have to remove my makeup. They've never seen me without makeup! And I'm way too self-concious at the current time to remove it. But, the party is first held in July, next year. The ticket sale starts in December. My active acne is almost gone, but I have sooo many red marks left! It seems that it takes more than 6 months for them to go away, if I just leave them alone. Even if I put Emu Oil on it, it takes soo long time for the stubborn ones..

But, I'm very tempted to take the chance and hope that I can get some laser treatments or something like that, so that I'll be able to walk around without makeup, when the time comes.

Oh, btw, a guy I like, is also joining our camp :o. I have no idea if that is good or bad..

So, any advice? What would you do?