Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
akinator

Bacteria on cell phones

Do u wash your hands before sleeping, after touching cell phones, computer mouses and keyboards We know how many bacteria is on that stuff. And: bacteria on keyboard-->hands-->sheet--->face

Do u use cell phone "nap mode" and take cell phone into your bed in the morning?

Or have I neurosis already?

Please take a look at the forum headings and descriptions before posting. Moved to mild to moderate acne.

i actually don't wash my hands except before cleansing and SOMETIMES before applying BP and what not.

And my keyboard is disgusting, as well as my mouse, since i'm too lazy to clean it, but its never caused any breakouts for me, and i'm also constantly on the phone, and never worry about cleaning it or what not, i mean, sometimes i'll remember and wipe it down with alcohol every...year maybe, but otherwise i'm pretty bad with cleaning things before touching my face.

:shrug:

I've slept with my phone since 8th grade. I don't really think it matters too much haha or I would have have severe acne or something. (Supposedly). don't stress too much.