Acne.org treatment ...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org treatment UPDATE!

MemberMember
(@royallone)

Posted : 11/08/2010 11:43 am

Hi- I just wanted to post feedback on Acne.org products. First, I'm soooooo in love with the products I honestly wouldn't know what I would have done without them. I actually started with the 3 step treatment the beginning of March this year and I've been completely clear since the very first month I started using it. I purposely waited all the way to November to post results because I wanted to make sure it really worked!! (I'm 28yrs old)- My face has always been clear- but up until a few years ago I started getting severe acne. Cystic acne as well- I worked at a hospital and we had the top dermatologist there so he had me on everything and anything you could think of. I started off with Proactive to Differin to Adoxa, I mean- u name it I was on it!! I was so frustrated because nothing was working. I even said let me try one more thing (which was the 3 step regimen Acne.org products) before I go to Accutane (Yes, I was on my way there). I ordered my Acne.org products the last week in Feb., I started the regimen as soon as I received them and honestly within a week I saw results. I couldn't believe it!! I started to feel more confident again- because it was tearing down my self-esteem, I didn't wanna go out anymore. My friends and family was like 'What's wrong with your face?".. it was embarrassing. Thank God for Acne.org!!! Thank you, Thank you!!!

MemberMember
(@royallone)

Posted : 05/07/2013 9:15 pm

Hi Everyone.. just wanted to do another update! Still loving the products... no complaints. It's been a few years since I've said anything, lol! Still acne-free (except when that time of the month comes, I get the ONE pimple) Other than that- I'm good!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/07/2013 9:22 pm

Hi Everyone.. just wanted to do another update! Still loving the products... no complaints. It's been a few years since I've said anything, lol! Still acne-free (except when that time of the month comes, I get the ONE pimple) Other than that- I'm good!

That's awesome to hear! Happy for you that the products are keeping you clear :] I just started the Regimen myself, so this good news definitely inspires me lol

MemberMember
(@royallone)

Posted : 05/07/2013 9:29 pm

Thanks : ) Also the Acne.or AHA+ is my favorite product! Gives my skin that extra glow in the morning : )

Good luck : )

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 05/07/2013 9:37 pm

Awesome! keep it up! :)

And FlaggLives, good luck on your journey as well!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/08/2013 5:33 am

It's great to hear that after a few years it still works well in controling your acne. I started the regimen last january and got clear after 10 weeks. I love that it works well as a long term regimen. Will definitely continue doing the regimen. 🙂