Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jonima

Cetaphil Product Comparison

The wonderful products of Cetaphil were introduced into my life when I was prescribed Accutane nearly three years ago. When my skin was extremely sensitive, my dermatologist recommended that I use Cetaphil for its gentle cleansing properties.

I have stuck with the product ever since.

Regarding cleansers, I always used Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It was non-fragrant and non-soapy. When I ran out, I went to purchase some more. I mistakenly bought Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. It had a fragrance and was soapy like a regular face wash. I am speculating that it may be the reason I broke out.

Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between the two, and their effects?

Also, I am trying out the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar for my face. It is improving my skin better than the Daily Facial Cleanser. However, I do not know how it stacks up against the former Gentle Skin Cleanser. Does anyone know?!

Regarding moisturizers, I have always used Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion. I have not had any problems with it. I noticed now that one of my friends uses a different moisturizer, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. I noticed on Cetaphil's website that it is different. This particular moisturizer helps with acne.

Anyone with personal experience with their own product comparison that can help, I would appreciate it.