Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sparty

recent cosmetic purchase

laugh.gif Hi guys...

I'm backkkkk. miss me? (guess not) tongue.gif

Last month I went to Laura Mercier sale in Melbourne, (Yes, Melbourne in Australia) I don't know what got into me but these are the product I bought:

(all Laura Mercier, of course)

• Powder foundation #3 and #4

• Secret camouflage concealer #3 and #4

• Secret concealer #2

• Oil free moisturizer SPF15

• Face polish

• One step cleanser

• 4 Blush in Nactar, Opera, Azelea, and Pink Petal

and

blink.gif 13 basic eye shadows, 2 cream eye shadow.

bb_eusa_wall.gif I went mad ....oh well...they will last me a year (I hope) bb_icon_mrgreen.gif

so...what did you buy recently?

holy crap sparty - that is a lot of cosmetics!! ohmy.giflaugh.gif

me....Um I bought a sheseido lipstick in a purple colour that I have lusted after for a long time. Makes me look a little vampy ...but I can handle it. bb_eusa_dance.gif

Yay! It's good to know I'm not the only one who occasionally gets a bit crazy with makeup shopping! laugh.gif I just bought some stuff online from MAC, but am still waiting for the package to arrive in the mail.

I purchased:

eyeshadow - Crimsonette

pigments - Kitschmas, Teal, and Frozen White

lipstick - Russian Red and Velvet Teen

lipliner - Cherry

Hopefully that will keep me happy for a while. wink.gif

Am now looking to use up a brand new gift card from Sephora, but can't decide on what to get. (Too many choices...! blink.gif )

Frances: what color of lippy did you buy? I haven't tried many Sheseido products, but all of my friends love them. Are they as good as everyone says? smile.gif

Hi Sparty, I don't know you yet, but am glad to see ya around!

mark Speeday 3-in-1 foundation stick thingie. it was horrible on me because unfortunately none of their shades match my super yellow skin. and the creamy formula was aiite since it finished off to a matte finish, but i just hated how it did not match my skin. ahh. i'm still in desperate search of a perfect, super-yellow based foundation.

mark Speeday 3-in-1 foundation stick thingie. it was horrible on me because unfortunately none of their shades match my super yellow skin. and the creamy formula was aiite since it finished off to a matte finish, but i just hated how it did not match my skin. ahh. i'm still in desperate search of a perfect, super-yellow based foundation.

Tigress... if you want a super yellow toned foundation... I've got the perfect one for you. Almay's new blemish controlling liquid makeup is very highly pigmented with yellow. It fights acne too which is a plus. It's too yellow for me, (I have olive skin) but I'm sure you'd like it. Pretty much every color of this foundation is super yellow-toned.