Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, im a teenager that's suffering with acne mostly whiteheads since grade 7. Ive been getting whiteheads alot on my face. I get no pimples, blackheads or w.e its only the whiteheads.

Ive basically tried everything. drinking water, less sugar intake, smooth washing, moisturizers, facial scrubs. EVERYTHING!

I dont know why I cant stop whiteheads from appearing on my face.

The areas I get whiteheads is around my nose, my chin, and cheeks.

I have limited sugar intake, and have a large protein intake because im currently building muscle.

Currently im using a dove soap thats it. besides that I dont put any stuff on my face.

I also have large areas around my face where its red and is always red.

Can someone please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated

btw im gonna be trying the St. Ives renew and firm facial scrub.

hey abduliii, looks like were on the same boat ere!

i've tried exactly same as you.. less junk food but didn't last long! ha truck loads of water i've tried drinking 2-3 litres of water a day but havent really seen any difference..

i have them on my cheeks forhead! its crazy and they are just so ugly! and you just wont to pop em, but you can't!

i've tried HEAPS! of cleansers scrubs but nothing works!

i actually have tried the st ives apricot scrub for blemishes, but i think that was a bit harsh on my skin to use everyday but for a weekly exfoliation yes :)

sorry i could'nt help you but just letting you know there's another person struggling with the same problem as you!

(:

:)

Hey, im a teenager that's suffering with acne mostly whiteheads since grade 7. Ive been getting whiteheads alot on my face. I get no pimples, blackheads or w.e its only the whiteheads.

Ive basically tried everything. drinking water, less sugar intake, smooth washing, moisturizers, facial scrubs. EVERYTHING!

I dont know why I cant stop whiteheads from appearing on my face.

The areas I get whiteheads is around my nose, my chin, and cheeks.

I have limited sugar intake, and have a large protein intake because im currently building muscle.

Currently im using a dove soap thats it. besides that I dont put any stuff on my face.

I also have large areas around my face where its red and is always red.

Can someone please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated

btw im gonna be trying the St. Ives renew and firm facial scrub.

Hey there,

I know St. Ives is really tempting. I know you already got it and have probably used it ....bbuttttt STOP! lol. It's really bad for acne prone skin and way too harsh. You may like the way it makes your skin feel but I've never heard of someone with acne saying it helped their skin in the long run. It creates micro-tears in the skin often and I'm sure that's not healthy.

Have you been to a dermatologist?

Hey there,

I know St. Ives is really tempting. I know you already got it and have probably used it ....bbuttttt STOP! lol. It's really bad for acne prone skin and way too harsh. You may like the way it makes your skin feel but I've never heard of someone with acne saying it helped their skin in the long run. It creates micro-tears in the skin often and I'm sure that's not healthy.

no i havnt been to the dermatologist, because to get there i have to first tell my parents. I feel kinda embarassed to tell them cause then they willl think im crazy, but can you please tell me is bar soap good to use? I use the dove soap and it makes my skin really dry, i use no mosturizers. whats a really good facial wash aside from scrubs and a good mosturizers, i have really oily skin so i need a mosturizer that wont make it more oily.

Hey there,

no i havnt been to the dermatologist, because to get there i have to first tell my parents. I feel kinda embarassed to tell them cause then they willl think im crazy, but can you please tell me is bar soap good to use? I use the dove soap and it makes my skin really dry, i use no mosturizers. whats a really good facial wash aside from scrubs and a good mosturizers, i have really oily skin so i need a mosturizer that wont make it more oily.

Awww. They won't think you are crazy! It's a normal thing that a lot of teenagers and adults go through. Try them. Bar soap I definitely would not recommend for your face. I would suggest that you get a cleanser (liquid, foam, gel, etc) specifically made for facial skin. Olay has good face washes, Aveeno, a lot of people like CeraVe and Cetaphil. They are gentler and wayyyyyy less drying. Garnier Nutritioniste has good non oily moisturizers that protect you from the sun and keep your skin fresh. I would try that.

Hey there,

Awww. They won't think you are crazy! It's a normal thing that a lot of teenagers and adults go through. Try them. Bar soap I definitely would not recommend for your face. I would suggest that you get a cleanser (liquid, foam, gel, etc) specifically made for facial skin. Olay has good face washes, Aveeno, a lot of people like CeraVe and Cetaphil. They are gentler and wayyyyyy less drying. Garnier Nutritioniste has good non oily moisturizers that protect you from the sun and keep your skin fresh. I would try that.

hey, thanks for your help. im gonna go buy the olay blemish control foaming cleanser aswell as a mosturizer if i find a good one. i will give you my review after a week then :)

Anytime! I hope it works well for you- looking forward to the review :]

dam! i just went to the nearest mall to my house. I looked for half an hour and i couldnt find the product i needed >=(

I feel so hopeless, I keep trying to stop whiteheads, but nothing is working for me. I guess I have to hit the dermatologist.

Anytime! I hope it works well for you- looking forward to the review :]

dam! i just went to the nearest mall to my house. I looked for half an hour and i couldnt find the product i needed >=(

I feel so hopeless, I keep trying to stop whiteheads, but nothing is working for me. I guess I have to hit the dermatologist.

Maybe a drugstore has it? The Olay cleanser? The dermatologist is also a good idea. Try to look around and see what other people with your type of acne have used successfully and you can go in a little prepared. :]

Guest Timehealsall

hey bek, how long would it take for the st ives to cause microtears? Are these permanent?

I remember i used it like 8 months ago for 2 months. Could it have permanently damaged my skin?

hey bek, how long would it take for the st ives to cause microtears? Are these permanent?

I remember i used it like 8 months ago for 2 months. Could it have permanently damaged my skin?

Hey I don't know if it's permanent or not probably not. Hopefully your skin would have healed! You should be ok