Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Honestly im not a very good looking kid even without acne. im 17 turning 18 soon n in collage

.. I was hoping to be clear to start new start fresh and at first I was pretty clear!

When i started collage i was like atleast 75% clear and i was confident!

I got many girls numbers, would flirt with girls....now i hide from them, I hide from my friends and study in the library by my self. I recently broke out and i have givin up on retin a.

I dont know what im ganna do im screwed. Retin a is not working on me, I just wish accutane didnt have negative affects because im scared to even go on that.

I have scaring too so when im out in the light, i put on my hood and cover my face looking down....not very confident!

I dont know why I deserve this shit...I am not even friken smart in school so i cant rely on money to bring me happiness.

retin-a sucks, as does every other topical cream, they never will bring above 75% clear skin. i suggest trying gentle cleanser and moisturizer and no acne cream for awhile to give your skin balance and a break from retin-a. and maybe try accutane, your at the same point im at with the social affects of acne. im on accutane now and just waiting for results... the positives of accutane are better than the negatives to me atleast.

retin-a sucks, as does every other topical cream, they never will bring above 75% clear skin. i suggest trying gentle cleanser and moisturizer and no acne cream for awhile to give your skin balance and a break from retin-a. and maybe try accutane, your at the same point im at with the social affects of acne. im on accutane now and just waiting for results... the positives of accutane are better than the negatives to me atleast.

Talk about blanket statement! Not true. I have 92%+ clear skin. It's all individual.

im almost 27 and still single. at your age i wouldnt even worry, you have plenty of time. get off the topical crap and into the nutrition & holistic health section on here. using products will just ruin your skin. while you are in college make sure to eat healthy and exercise regularly.

Honestly im not a very good looking kid even without acne. im 17 turning 18 soon n in collage

.. I was hoping to be clear to start new start fresh and at first I was pretty clear!

When i started collage i was like atleast 75% clear and i was confident!

I got many girls numbers, would flirt with girls....now i hide from them, I hide from my friends and study in the library by my self. I recently broke out and i have givin up on retin a.

I dont know what im ganna do im screwed. Retin a is not working on me, I just wish accutane didnt have negative affects because im scared to even go on that.

I have scaring too so when im out in the light, i put on my hood and cover my face looking down....not very confident!

I dont know why I deserve this shit...I am not even friken smart in school so i cant rely on money to bring me happiness.

dont give up just yet, try everything then if nothing worked use last resort.. which is accutane.. id try it but the side effects is too big and not worth it for state of my acne.

Edited by David-