Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

regimen success for backne!

Guest Timehealsall

Guys i have been on the regimen for both my back and face for about 8-9 weeks. The face is clearing up and getting better.

The back, however, is AMAZING. All my active zits (moderate acne) have cleared up and the PIH has faded dramatically. This is quite new for me because my zits on my back usually leave devastating PIH. i have been using the acne.org bp and acne.org aha. I must admit, however, i have been applying BP to my back only at night and it has kept me clear!

I am very happy that it has worked for my backne (which was rather stubborn)

Guys i have been on the regimen for both my back and face for about 8-9 weeks. The face is clearing up and getting better.

The back, however, is AMAZING. All my active zits (moderate acne) have cleared up and the PIH has faded dramatically. This is quite new for me because my zits on my back usually leave devastating PIH. i have been using the acne.org bp and acne.org aha. I must admit, however, i have been applying BP to my back only at night and it has kept me clear!

I am very happy that it has worked for my backne (which was rather stubborn)

I'm starting my third week on the regimen for my chest and back. Not dared to use the AHA yet as it says to wait to let your skin get used to the BP first.

What week did you start applying the AHA? Right away or later?

I've already noticed a lessening of the severity of outbreaks. I still have them but they are much smaller and less infected.Which is to be expected.

Guest Timehealsall

first of all, i started the AHA right away ( i really wanted to get rid of the PIH on my back since its massive.) Since i have used BP on my back i think my body was used to it.

Yea, big infected zits on your body hurt like hell! I hope the regimen works for your backne. It has for me, but i hope it also clears my face and keeps it that way.

first of all, i started the AHA right away ( i really wanted to get rid of the PIH on my back since its massive.) Since i have used BP on my back i think my body was used to it.

Yea, big infected zits on your body hurt like hell! I hope the regimen works for your backne. It has for me, but i hope it also clears my face and keeps it that way.

Good to read you are having results :) encouraging for folk like me.

Can't wait to start applying the AHA and see if it's the miracle worker :) Dan seems to think it might be possible to drop the BP all together for light/moderate cases of backne.

Thankfully my face has pretty much cleared...strangest thing with me..i started to clear up in my face around my 20's but at the same time my body acne exploded. :(

Like some cruel joke or something..first the facial acne during my teenage years..then the body acne as a kind of lingering punishment.

Let's hope the regimen will work! :D

Guest Timehealsall

meh i would take body acne over face acne any day of the week. I hate my scars on my face and pimples. Anyways, i hope it works for you

Hey,

I use AHA on my back and chest twice a day-- just once a day on my chest-- and both are pretty immaculate, even of red marks (my back is entirely immaculate). AHA DEFINITELY can work by itself to prevent and clear body acne; I swear by it!