Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex G

DRYNESS OF SKIN

So ive been using the regimen on and off for a few months.

Since last sunday i decided to be consistent, so i used 1 pump morning and night, and along with that 3 pumps of moisturizer each time.

On Saturday morning my skin was dry beyond imagination, and i haven't used bp since Saturday morning, only 3 pumps of moisturizer, and then EVEN MORE moisturizer throughout the day.

its now Sunday night, i put on moisturizer an hour and a half ago and the again half an hour ago, my skin is dry, peeling, and looks like i haven't used moisturizer in a week.

:( WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? :(

i cant go to school like this

So ive been using the regimen on and off for a few months.

Since last sunday i decided to be consistent, so i used 1 pump morning and night, and along with that 3 pumps of moisturizer each time.

On Saturday morning my skin was dry beyond imagination, and i haven't used bp since Saturday morning, only 3 pumps of moisturizer, and then EVEN MORE moisturizer throughout the day.

its now Sunday night, i put on moisturizer an hour and a half ago and the again half an hour ago, my skin is dry, peeling, and looks like i haven't used moisturizer in a week.

:( WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? :(

i cant go to school like this

The problem is that your using the regimen "off and on". Your skin can't adapt to the regimen or overcome the side effects by starting and stopping the regimen over and over. I highly suggest you stick with the regimen precisely and try adding joboba oil in with the moisturizer. Also try Dan's new moisturizer if you haven't already, It's super hydrating. If you stick with the regimen consistantly the dryness should subside over time, just be patient. I struggled with bad dry skin, but over time it went away. Good luck!

Edited by Indiana