Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Candy Perfume Girl

Fantastic video on covering acne with MU

That's really good!

But that girl has the most perfect skin besides here acne.. She doesn't have any scarring or hyperpigmentation or large pores. Although I do agree with what she's saying about only putting a lot of make up on the spots, I am one who doesn't have an inch of perfect skin :P

That's really good!

But that girl has the most perfect skin besides here acne.. She doesn't have any scarring or hyperpigmentation or large pores. Although I do agree with what she's saying about only putting a lot of make up on the spots, I am one who doesn't have an inch of perfect skin :P

I agree. Other than her blemishes, her skin looks flawless. And shes in HD. We need to use models who have alot of skin problems such AS large pores, scars (both pigmented and indented), blemishes, cysts etc..

I really liked the video. Ever since my skin started acting up, I've been using more and more foundation. She makes a good point by saying you should just get a good concealer for the trouble areas (for me, it's all over my cheeks and chin, so it's a much bigger area than the model's) instead of caking on too much foundation everywhere.

But I have to agree, that girl has gorgeous skin around those (very few) blemishes.