Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

two weeks...

my skin was okay before I started using dk products.. some whiteheads and black heads. I've been using the cleanser and BP for two weeks.. and my forehead is breaking out like non-other. my acne has NEVER been this bad before.

from the posts other users posted, this seems to be normal.. purging before it actually get better right??

But there are also other posts saying that the regimen doesn't work at all for them and caused cystic acne etc..

so I guess I am just looking for more opinions on whether I should stick with the regimen for another couple of weeks, or just quit now and go back to using pro-active..

any help would be appreciated! thanks!

Edited by Guest

IMO, you should stick it out a little longer. Most things take at least a month for the face to get used to. It may be that your face just isn't agreeing with it, or it may just be the purging. If you quit now, you won't get the chance to determine which it is. What do you have to lose? Even if you use every bit of it and it doesn't work (within three months I think), you should be able to get a refund. Good luck with what you decide. :)

Common roadblock, I guess. No one can really say if it's a sign that your skin can't take it or a sign that your skin is doing a last purge before healing up for good. Only you can really decide. I myself stopped when it seemed like the BP was doing more trouble than it was worth...but then again, I'll never know myself if it was the right or wrong decision. Good luck.