Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i tried using the neutrogena every other day, to help with my HORRENDOUS flaking and so far all i've noticed is an INCREASE of flakes.

So i'm moving onto everyday at night. (Gonna use Eucerin so i won't be putting SPF on my skin at night, thats just kind of silly)

So my question is, will it break my skin out from irritation? i'd assume its okay since its in a moisturizer and the percentage isn't TOO high, but i just want to make sure.

if it will i'll keep trying every other day. maybe it just takes longer to see results.

i can't really tell if my skin likes AHA or not since i cant... y'know, SEE it under all the flakes.

You are supposed to use a moisturizer everyday, both in morning and night. You should also be using Joba Oil with it, 2x a day. This will reduce flaking alot.

You are supposed to use a moisturizer everyday, both in morning and night. You should also be using Joba Oil with it, 2x a day. This will reduce flaking alot.

I DO, I use loads of cetaphil lotion every morning, every night, same time, same amount.

and i use olive oil because it works just as well, is cheaper, and i like it better.

I'm still a flake face, so would someone please answer my original question?