Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RusThrumRus

Sucky skin :( Please Help, (Pics)

Hey acne.org members, I am new here and fairly desperate. I have been trying to get rid of acne for about 4 month now.. first two month I tried exfoliating 2x a week, moisturizing and using sallycilic wash atleast 2x a day.

The next 2 month I have gotten on acnefree sensetive skin routine.

Nothing has been helping at all.. Redness got reduced on acnefree routine but it pops back up if I don't use it for a day. All help will be gladly appreciated, below is a few pics of my facial skin. Thank you and have a great day Acne.org brothers.

PimplesSide.jpg

Chin4.jpg

Chin3.jpg

Chin2.jpg

Oh wow.. on pics it looks soo much worse then in the mirror :(.

If the IMG didnt work please copy and paste them, or if someone could imbed it would be awesome.

Oh I am not sure if this matters, but my diet is fairly clean. Some days I drink about 2 cups of milk but I am not sure if it matters. I am pretty desperate and will do almost anything to get rid of these pimples/whiteheads. Thanks

Havent shaved today ( when the pic was taken).

I use a cheap razor... Magnum m5 and Gillette comfort advantage shaving cream. It does the job but I haven't shaved today. And yes I do moisturize basically every time i wash my face with anything, but water itself. Any suggestions of what I should do?

It looks like it's all in your shaving area. You could check out the Guide to shaving and see if there's some information there that may help you. Make sure that all the products you use (the shaving cream/gel/oil and the moisturizer) are non comedogenic.

Thank you very much guys :D I didn't take forehead pictures but it is fairly minor on my forehead. And those little bumps have puss come out of them if i press them hard enough. Also the black dots are not blackheads, they are just my hairs. Thank you very much I will check out the shaving guide right now.

I think you have folliculitis. I say go to the derm and get a prescription for Evoclin foam. Also, don't ever touch your face besides when your in the shower. You can also use antibiotics too, but try just using Evoclin Foam first and see how it works out.