Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ellie7

Thumbnail wont enlarge

For some reason the thumbnails will not enlarge when I click on them. I have to right click on the thumbnail and open it in a new tab. Any advice on how to correct this problem? I use Firefox and I only have trouble on this site.

Thanks. :)

Do you have an example? I have no problems enlarging thumbs. They open in a new window automatically (checked with Firefox 3.6.8 and 3.6.10).

I'm using version 3.6.11. I'm not sure what you mean by an example, but I am trying to follow Oursfan in the accutane forum. When I click on the thumb nothing happens. When I right click on open in a new window nothing happens. The only way I can view the larger image is if I right click on open in a new tab. It's kind of a pain, and I have no idea why this is happening. I don't seem to have problems opening a thumb on any other site, but it could be something in my settings too. I am at a loss....

I installed 3.6.11 to see if it made a difference, but I can still open the thumbnails without a problem (I checked some pics in Oursfan's thread). Have you tried clearing your cache (files, cookies, etc.)?

Thanks for your help AKL. I have tried clearing cookies and cache to no avail. I just loaded firefox in safe mode and it opened the image! :) I am going to disable all my add ons and see if I can find the source of the problem. Once again, thank you very much!

You're very welcome! Must be one of the add-ons, since it works fine in safe mode.

Well, you solved it yourself, so congratulations :) Glad it works now.