Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im just starting week six of the DKR regimen

and im still getting some breakouts...but they dont come to a head and go away quickly

is this to be expected and when should i expect to stop breakin out completly?

it happens once and a while after this break out you should notice your skin getting better and you'll have less breakouts.

ive been noticing this aswell...

thank you

im in the exact same position!

and im having A LOT of trouble with flaking and redness.

im in the exact same position!

and im having A LOT of trouble with flaking and redness.

I just started since like wedsneday getting around a pimple a day now...so that means im breaking out more....i start week seven this next wedsneday..

Should i be breaking out like this?

A breakout between 4-6 weeks is normal, and it is normal to break out occasionally a little, but eventually no more. You have to give your skin time. Also, excessive flakiness and irritation can contribute to breakouts. I had this problem when I first started. The flakiness allows bacteria in, which is problematic. This can be fixed with a good moisturizer. We often think of more moisturizing moisturizers to be thicker and greasier, but that's not the case. When I was using Eucerin Daily Protection (thick, greasy) I kept having flakes and such. it was terrible, and no matter how much moisturizer I'd use, I'd still have this problem. I couldn't use Jojoba, so that was out of the question. When I switched to CeraVe, which is light and leaves a matte finish (and comes in a huge-ass bottle), I no longer had this problem and my skin was healthier (not suffocated like before). Recommended for sure.

At week 6 I was experiencing the same thing. At times I thought I would be clear in a week, and then I would get a few small pimples that didn't come to a head and were gone fairly quickly. Sometimes the bp prolonged redness. I also suffered from very flaky skin for the fiirst 2 months. I just figured that this was the best I could expect from the regimen. But after the 8 week mark, I stopped getting pimples all together. I haven't had a zit in like 10 days. Best skin ive had since middle school. I began an internal regimen a month into the regimen which might have improved my results.

At week 6 I was experiencing the same thing. At times I thought I would be clear in a week, and then I would get a few small pimples that didn't come to a head and were gone fairly quickly. Sometimes the bp prolonged redness. I also suffered from very flaky skin for the fiirst 2 months. I just figured that this was the best I could expect from the regimen. But after the 8 week mark, I stopped getting pimples all together. I haven't had a zit in like 10 days. Best skin ive had since middle school. I began an internal regimen a month into the regimen which might have improved my results.

Yea... when im getting breakouts they just stay below the surface, this is happening on my face and body.

So thats pretty normal?

Ik i already asked that..

hey I think i'm finishing week 6 and still breaking out in a couple of places (nodules), mostly healing. but ya, the scars are alllll over my face and flakiness... :P