Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
missjtorres

help please! question..just got the bp from Dan

Hey guys! well im new here and i have been using the bp for over a week now. Let me tell you a little about my skin first.. I always had normal non problematic skin.. never really had bad breakouts except for the monthly ones and one here and there that probably came from bad diet. For the past 2 months my skin has been something else.. I am pretty sure i have castor oil to blame for. I started using the ocm method using olive oil castor oil ,grapeseed oil and jojoba . Well my skin started developing little bumps all of a sudden on the third day of me dong this, and the next thing i knew my skin was purging everywhere with whiteheads and some that are swollen but dont really come to the surface, and in places where i never broke out before.I stopped immediately. Its been 2 months now and I am still having bad breakouts to the point where i dont even look like myself anymore. I wanted to ask you guys.. if my skin is not really acne-prone can bp fix this and do you think i will most likely get worst before it gets better like most of you guys do? It looks like my skin is looking better aside from the pink reddish marks left behind and some pimples that are healing and almost dried up. Has this happened to anyone else before that was not acne-prone? Please i would appreciate all your advice and answers. Thank you