Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chai Tea

Does the Regimen work on the neck?

So I've been on the regimen for 2 months now. My face is still really dry and flakey and I'm not using the full dosage of BP on most applications (I'm sloppy with it sometimes). But for the most part, my face is clear. My cheeks are still lagging behind maybe because I don't use SPF.

Anyways, that doesn't frustrate me. It's the breakouts on my neck. Over the past 2 months, they've gotten better then come back then gotten better then come back. The regimen doesn't seem to be improving my neck. I was doing the back of my neck with the BP regimen when I started too and the breakouts would not stop coming back until I stopped doing the regimen on it. I kept on with the front of my neck though in hopes to beat this thing but at last to no prevail. I read through the neck acne forum and leaving it alone seems to work for some.

I want to ask: Is it better to leave the neck area alone? I feel like the neck on my skin is just too thick for the BP to penetrate down and work it's magic. It could be my shirt touching my neck while I workout or my diet.